Monday, September 12, 2011

Where was Mad Padre?

Mad Padre has been offline for several weeks while Mrs. Padre and I bashed around southern Alberta in our new/old VW Westfalia Vanagon camper. Today I'm clean shaven and looking reasonably military. Yesterday I looked like a bit of a civvie freakazoid.



This picture, and the next, show Mrs. Padre and myself with our Westy at Spruce Coulee Lake, Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, in SE Alberta. The Westy doesn't have a name yet. I'm thinking of Lt. Gruber (if you're a fan of Allo! Allo! you'll get the reference) because it drives a bit like a tiny tank. However, I'm open to your suggestions.



MTF on our adventures.

5 comments:

J Goreham-Penney said...

The VW looks like a fun ride! Hope you are well rested, Padre.

Anibal Invictus said...

Fantastic car... but you should not dress as a Hawaiian tourist in freezing Canada!

styler said...

Civvie freakazoid, indeed. Can you even remember those days?

Mad Padre said...

>Can you even remember those days?
Fairly clearly. :)

jcanuck said...

Mike,

That shirt! I need my sunglasses.

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels