Friday, August 2, 2013

Seen On The Morning Run

While running in the Lakeview Drive neighbourhood of Regina, SK, this morning, I noticed this iron sculpture, a weathervane with three Canada geese, gracing a lawn. Quite lovely.





While on the subject of running, I have to say that I have been wearing these Nike Free Run 5.0sfor about a month now, and enjoying the feeling of being closer to the road. In retrospect, I'm grateful to whomever stole the two pairs of Asic shoes I had airing on my front porch. Dude, you must have been pretty desperate to want those old stinkers, and you gave me an excuse to try this more minimalist style of shoe. And I have to say, that bright colour doesn't look too bad, either.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Conrad Kinch said...

Forget the runners Rev - those socks must be breaking hearts and raising pulses all across the great white north.

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels